Hair Coloring Secrets
Posted by HaircolorChameleon on Tue, Mar 14th, 2006
It can brighten your whole face by adding highlights or colors to your hair. Here are some easy tips for beautiful coloring results:
- Women with pink skin tones should use ash tones to neutralize and complement coloring. Avoid shades of red or golden blonde.
- If you have very light skin, try shades such as burgundy or very dark brown. Dark, rich shades highlight very pale skin tones.
- To brighten your complexion, apply subtle highlights around face and bangs.
- Dark-complected women should use colors similar to their natural skin tone.
- When highlighting for the first time, visit a professional stylist. The stylist will help you pick a color that looks natural.
- Don't be afraid to try a new look. Follow these suggestions for brighter, beautifully colored hair.
Posted on Tue, Mar 11th, 2014Ombré has its die-hard fans as well as the fiercest critics who would wish with all their harts it was finally over. But let's face the music: ombré is not...
Posted on Sun, Jun 30th, 2013Red is striking back again! The number of celebrities who converted to red recently has soared at an incredible rate and why shouldn't it? Red is a wonderful...
Posted on Mon, Aug 27th, 2012From girls on the street to our favorite celebrities, dip-dyed hair is everywhere, proving it is one of the hottest hair highlight trends in fall 2012. And...
Posted on Mon, Aug 20th, 2012Need a hairstyle change but afraid to go all the way? Highlights are the answer you are looking for, then. Adding highlights to your hair is a simple yet...